A commitment to research
Little Green Pharma believes in the need for further medical cannabis research and has partnered with leading analytical laboratories to verify the properties of our Medicinal Cannabis formulation with respect to:
- Particle size distribution
- Stability of the cannabinoid profile
- Shelf life
- Freedom from contaminants
We are committed to on-going research to better understand the effectiveness of Medical Cannabis in the treatment of various conditions. We believe that research is needed, especially through clinical trials, into determining:
- Conditions that respond to Medicinal Cannabis.
- What are the active cannabinoids or mixes of cannabinoids that best treat a given condition.
- The best dosing regimens for particular types of patients.
Little Green Pharma welcomes inquiries from medical practitioners interested in conducting clinical trials using Medical Cannabis.
Here is a selection of Medical Cannabis articles. We have plenty more – just ask us
Please note: this material is informational and does not constitute as advice. Furthermore, this information may not comply with Australian regulatory requirements. Little Green Pharma recommends any information provided should be discussed with the a healthcare professional and does not replace their advice.